- Single Family
240 Johnstown Rd Elkton, MD 21921 Get directions$225,000 $206/Sq. ft.
- Age 12 Years
- MLS# 1002165740
- Listed 2 Years 9 Months 5 Days Ago
Wonderful young ranch home on 1.7 acres in a rural community just minutes from I-95, shopping, schools, even marina's are nearby! Fresh paint and new drain fields! Perfect starter home! This home is an easy commute to PA and DE also. Paved driveway, large lot, cherry cabinets and breakfast island in the kitchen. Basement is partially finished waiting for you.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Other Property Info
- County: CECIL
|5||Kenmore Elementary School||PK-5||1.8 mi|
|6||Cherry Hill Middle School||6-8||2 mi|
|3||Elkton High School||9-12||2 mi|
|NA||Mount Aviat Academy Private School||PK-8||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 240 Johnstown Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Doreen MoranREALTOR , CDPE, CIAS REALTOR® with 19 years experience
- RE/MAX Vision 2288 Pulaski Highway Suite A, North East, MD 21901
- Direct / Text (410) 961-8686
- Office (410) 287-3629
- Email Cecilcountyhome@gmail.com
- Areas Served North East, Perryville, Rising Sun, Colora, Elkton, Childs, Chesapeake City, Conowingo, Port Deposit, Fair Hill, Havre de Grace, Darlington, Street, Hickory, Elk Mills,
- Specializations RESIDENTIAL, WATERFRONT, FARMS, LAND, COMMERCIAL, RELOCATION, ESTATES, SHORT SALES, FORECLOSURES